Est. 07.07

{i.am.fairly.certain.that.if.given.a.cape.and.a.nice.tiara.I.could. save.the.world...}
_______________________________________________________

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Window Shopping Weekends

You all know my fascination with all things oil cloth, so thank you Allison for introducing me to one of my new favorite things...Cath Kidston. This is a London thing, so next one heading across the pond, take an extra bag and my shopping list with you! I think these are also sold state side, but I haven't figured out where yet! If you know, make sure to spread the word! For now, click on the bag for the Cath Kidston site!

Another must have for the Baker household from LK Art are these precious bird canvases. It's a mixed medium consisting of paint and paper. While you're these, check out the huge pear and the Razorback. So fun!!! http://lindseykelleyart.blogspot.com/ This 11 x 14 is just $22. I'm thinking of pairing it with some Scribble it...His Eye is on the Sparrow!
How about a pink trench for the rainy spring ahead! This one is from $79 from Spiegel. www.spiegel.com
And finally, how about some super fun initial jewelry! This necklace was featured in In-style magazine. And from now until March 30, if you buy the $35 necklace and $25 monogrammed pendant, you get the earrings for free! A $14 value! Email Shannon Fritsche at shan.io@hotmail.com for details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy,

Hey friend! Lovin' your blog. So funny. SO real! I thought you might like this websight called The Brave Brown Bag because they make the brown paper bag look trendy and fun. Their selections change seasonally. http://www.bravebrownbag.com/index.php

Also, you might be excited to know that KLRC and Arvest Ballpark are bringing in Francesca on May 29 for the ballpark's faith and family night. I hope you get to go! :-) Much love, Kim S.

Amy said...

Love the art...I check out the site and will be ordering something from her.