Est. 07.07

{i.am.fairly.certain.that.if.given.a.cape.and.a.nice.tiara.I.could. save.the.world...}
_______________________________________________________

Friday, March 6, 2009

Window Shopping

Sometimes I stumble across things that I just want to share. Not with anyone in particular...I just think they're neat! And I love to see what other people stumble across...and what other people think is neat. So when I think about it, I'll post some of those things. Please send me things when you run across them, too. I really want to see what you find! I'll post it and give you the credit! *M

(Click on the pics to go to the sites)

Who doesn't need a big floppy hat and a great pair of ginormous sunglasses, just to make you feel like Audry Hepburn...especially if you haven't gotten a shower since last Thursday. This one is from Lands End. And they're having free shipping until March 10. Enter the Promotion Code SPRINGTIME and the PIN 00003527 in the space provided.

This is an ETSY scarf. Don't you just love ETSY. This shop is called Fray. And she's offering free shipping until Midnight 3/7.This isn't just window shipping...I actually did get these for Meg. They were so cute when I put them on her, I just had to share. Wal-Mart! $3.50!
Create your own wall art. I want this one. They are from Scribble It. The link is also to the left.

I'm also going to make one that says, "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." --AA Milne

And lastly, Keri was my inspiration here. She got this for Carlee. But I want it for me! From Anthropology.

Remeber, please share your finds!!! This will be fun!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love, love, love the bedding from Anthropologie! I love that store anyway. Thanks for the good finds!