Est. 07.07

{i.am.fairly.certain.that.if.given.a.cape.and.a.nice.tiara.I.could. save.the.world...}
_______________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

{i.need.to.thank.my.team}

...of personal shoppers. (I'll get there in just a sec).

So...Easter was only a month ago...how about a pic (or six).

I've been working on getting caught up on tlou...(you didn't think I'd given up did you...gasp...) I'm caught up believe it or not (only missed one week)...I just need to post them. But in getting caught up I remembered that I never posted an Easter picture. Or thanked my team. Yes, it only took seven of you, but I never left my house to go shopping. (Yes, who has the time when there are three, 3 and under to tag along).

But I think we look pretty snazzy...not to mention somewhat coordinated!

The boys outfits are from Dawn (she dropped the clothes off to my garage. How's that for service). Dana provided Meg's dress (again to my garage). We were going to go with a dress that Keri found so I need to include her as well in my thanks. Mom and Laura found my jacket and pants (and you can't see it in this picture, but I have on a tank underneath that coordinates with the blue in Meg's dress). And a very special thanks to Lincoln, who shopped with my brother (while on the phone with my mom) to find my size jacket at TJ Maxx.

And since I don't believe that Stacy and Clinton are going to be knocking on my door anytime soon awarding me my fashion trophy, I thought I'd better take the time to thank you all now on the blog.

All joking aside, I can't thank my friends and family enough for all the help you've given me. God does provide and I thank you all for being his servants.

No comments: