Est. 07.07

{i.am.fairly.certain.that.if.given.a.cape.and.a.nice.tiara.I.could. save.the.world...}
_______________________________________________________

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Floating at the edge of the pool with all the other abandoned toys

I soooo wish I had a picture of this one! I usually try to take Meg and Ben to the pool right before nap time, to get them good and worn out! And Meg usually lets me know when it's about time to go because she gets tired and just kicks back and floats around with her life jacket on. While she's floating, she's usually very content just filling up her little watering can and pouring the contents into her little cup. But the other day, I looked up and she had floated all the way to the corner of the pool and she was just serenely bobbing up and down with all the other abandoned toys, having the best time! That was mommy's cue that it was totally time for naps!!!

No comments: