Est. 07.07

{i.am.fairly.certain.that.if.given.a.cape.and.a.nice.tiara.I.could. save.the.world...}
_______________________________________________________

Monday, October 6, 2008

Meg's Birthday Party


We had a small birthday party for Meg on Friday night. She chose the theme, "pink polka dots," so I made her a pink polka dot tutu, a pink polka dot "3" t-shirt, and pink polka dot flip flops. (Those lasted all of 5 minutes!) Ben really enjoyed his cupcake, and Meg loved getting to see her friends and family! You are truly special to her! Funny story, when Meg woke up this morning and we told her that today was her birthday, she acted surprised and said, "I have two birthdays?" (You know, party day and the real day). We LOVE you, Meg! We are astonished that you are already three years old. Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

So fun!! I am so happy that you are blogging again! I love to see your family and my, my those two are growing! I think we moved away just as you had your little one. Anyway...I hope you don't mind me peeking in now and then!

Ashley said...

Mandy, it was great to see you guys this weekend. I wanted to give you the website for that cute tutu I was talking about, and by the way, the website is adorable too, just a little pricey! It is called www.beninibug.com, the tutu is called chocolate tutu dress with pink peony. Let me know what you think..my email is ashley.robbins0@gmail.com