Est. 07.07

{i.am.fairly.certain.that.if.given.a.cape.and.a.nice.tiara.I.could. save.the.world...}
_______________________________________________________

Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009 Scrapbook

So my new goal this year is called Project 365 and that is to take a picture everyday to document our year. I'm calling it "The Life of Us." Those of you who know me best know that I usually have these grand ideas that last a few months and then fall off into oblivion somewhere. I say they just fall into my 'gliosis' (that's the dead spot that the MRI actually found in my brain. When I forget things, I blame that on my gliosis as well). Anyway, I digress. I'll try to actually finish this project this year and post some of my Project 365 pages here too for ya'll to stay caught up! (And yes, I see the typo on Eli's page but I'm too tired to go back and fix it now)! :)



No comments: