Est. 07.07

{i.am.fairly.certain.that.if.given.a.cape.and.a.nice.tiara.I.could. save.the.world...}
_______________________________________________________

Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Curls

Sigh....the baby curls are gone.

I really swore I would never do it. But he was beginning to look like a Ragamuffin.

It wasn't because Brian was (jokingly) threatening to take a razor to it...it was because he was beginning to look like a Ragamuffin.

It wasn't because people were mistaking him for a girl (from the back only, of course). It was because he was beginning to look like a Ragamuffin.

(before)

(after)


(before)

(after)

Just remind me that he was beginning to look like a Ragamuffin when you see me running my fingers through his hair wishing he still had his curls.

Sigh...

No comments: